REMOTE Speech Language Pathologist in Minnesota
Soliant Health Remote
remote speech speech language pathologist language language pathologist pathologist speech language speech language pathologist language pathologist pathologist remote iep
March 23, 2023
Soliant has partnered with a school district in Minnesota that's in need of a Remote Speech Language Pathologist! This position would be working with students in the district conducting general SLP duties, including one-on-one and group therapies, as well as IEP meetings.
- April 1st - End of School Year
- Full Time
- Telehealth Experience Preferred but not Required
- 1099 Independent Contract Position
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Related Field
- Minnesota Speech Language Pathologist License
- 2 Years of Onsite Experience
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Report this job