Insurance Financial Examiner Bilingual - Remote Eligible
Eide Bailly Remote
insurance financial bilingual remote insurance financial procedures accounting minneapolis nd sd assurance cpa
December 6, 2022
- US-IDes Moines | US | US-MN-Minneapolis | US-ND-Fargo | US-SD-Sioux Falls | US-IDubuque | US-NV-Reno | US-NV-Las Vegas | US-ID-Boise
- Audit & Assurance
- Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation.
- We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff the opportunity to serve a variety of industries.
- Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home.
- At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
- Why You'll Love Working Here
- At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.
- Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth.
- Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate.
- This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area.
- We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities.
- Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year.
- Most importantly, we like to have fun!
- We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
- Typical Day in the Life
- Participates in conducting Financial and Market Conduct examinations.
- Provides examination procedures, including control and substantive testing on domestic insurance companies on behalf of our clients: state insurance departments.
- Assists with planning engagements and report preparation.
- Understands and applies work procedures and effectively tailors plans as necessary.
- Maintains awareness of general insurance business trends and issues, then applies that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
- You have the knowledge and familiarity with accounting principles, insurance audit standards, and NAIC Financial Condition Examiners Handbook.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You are able to travel up to 70% of the time, if required.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional and ethical standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other comparable field of study.
- You can speak, read and write fluently in Spanish (preferred).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
- What to Expect Next
- We'll be in touch!
- If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals.
- In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
- Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Report this job