Inside Product Specialist
Join us as an Inside Product Specialist I on our Services Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Product Specialist I, you will be responsible for selling a defined set of products and services and act as a technical resource to an assigned account set to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives. You will work collaboratively with multiple sales organizations on promoting and positioning key strategic product and service offerings.
- Provide product or BU specific expertise
- Own account sets
- Assist in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- Remain up to date on the new product, technology and service offerings
- Stay current on industry and vertical solutions
- Work collaboratively with internal sales teams and external customers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Able to identify how Dell Technology services align to customer needs
- Able to explain technical, industry and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process
- Demonstrate good judgement in analyzing information to make routine decisions
- Generate demand in assigned account sets
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment via status.
- Salesforce.com experience
- College coursework in sales and/or previous sales experience
- MIS/Computer Science experience
- Leadership experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.