University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) is a non-profit organization seeking driven individuals in both clinical and non-clinical areas to help transform health and medicine.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, our organization employs more than 1,200 physicians, 300 advanced practice providers and 2,200 health professionals and staff throughout Minnesota and beyond.
Join us on a mission to advance medicine.
Regardless of role, we recognize that every member of our team is vital! The Mind-Body Skills Trainer will assist with development and launching of wellness-based offerings to patients participating in Psychiatry Clinical Programs.
Mind-Body Skills Trainer Overview
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Co-design and offer a range programs for mental health patients engaged with Psychiatry Services
- Coordinate patient care with other team members
- Assist in crafting and coordinating patient satisfaction and other outcomes measures
- Participate in appropriate development and delivery of wellness-related offerings to Psychiatry Department faculty, staff and trainees
- Participate in research efforts of the psychiatry department as related to health coaching and other wellness-based offerings
- Demonstrates ability to provide applicable care / service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level of population served
- Partners with patient / care-giver / management in care / decision making
- Individualizes care / service plan to meet patient / customer needs
- Modifies interventions / service based on population served
- Provides patient / employee education based on assessment of learning needs of learner
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or higher in health coaching, health promotion, health education, nursing, nutrition, psychology or counseling
- At least two years of mind-body skills teaching experience
Preferred Qualification :
- Certification in Yoga training or Certification in MBSR training
- Health Educator teaching license
- Knowledge of mind-body and comprehensive health principles
- Prior program development, project management and clinical research experience is preferred
Location : Riverside, West Building - 2312 S. 6th St. Minneapolis, MN 55454
Hours : Casual
M Physicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Last updated : 2022-11-25
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look