Machine Operator Helper - Now Hiring
The person in this position will setup and operate equipment that laminates, cuts, adds adhesives to a variety of paper or plastic products. Depending on experience level, the person will either start out as a setup operator or will work as a machine assistant learning how to operate all of the equipment with a higher level operator.
They are willing to look at two types of people:
- 1 year of manufacturing experience
- 1 year of operating any type of equipment
- Ability to measure to 1/16 on a tape measure
- 3+ years operating lamination or converting equipment
- 1+ year of setup and operation of laminating and converting equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment issues
- forklift operation, they do not need this experience to start there, however, they have to be comfortable with learning it. People who do not want to learn to operate a forklift cannot work here. Each person is required to handle their own material to their equipment using a forklift.
1st shift - 5am - 3pm Monday - Thursday
2nd shift - 3:00 PM - 1:30am Monday - Thursday
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.